Sunday, October 22, 2017

Late October sailing with Jimmy

I got to the club via BMW.  Jimmy wanted to get a pump out.  We pumped her out. 

Norm helped put the new mainsail up.

Redline wanted to fuel up and pump out so we did that.  Left her at the dock near the fuel dock for early morning haul out.

Then Jimmy and I went out for an easy sail with just the new main. 

The foot looked short but it was correct.  10 feet 10 inches and Bellum E was supposed to 11 feet.

She had a nice shape.  Got to get a new batton for the top pocket.

We got back.  I tidy the boat, packed the car had bar menu supper and came to the office to log the trip and then to the locker to store the sails.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Frostbite Norm, Scarlett and Maud.

The crew met at 8:45 and set sail to the Frostbite race. We tried to put up the main, but one sail tie was still attached, tightly knotted t...