Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday race in light winds

Photo by Andre St. Onge
Lady of Dover returns
Daniele picked me up and we took St Patrick to the club.  We picked up the 2HP motor on the way.

Daniele tried to nap as I took down the furled sail and prepare the 155.

Jimmy showed up and we took off in very light winds. We blew the horn as Lady of Dover came in.

Jimmy helmed as Daniele and I orchestrated the rig to come in third in very light winds. For some reason Talisman IV DNC.

Nice evening. Daniele and I stayed for supper.  MLM and Norm dropped by after their graduation ceremony.
Photo of the evening from Laura

Daniele and I slept aboard and went to work in the morning.










3rd place in this race and in the serries


The morning after the race



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday sail with Chiheb, Marie, Natalia, Bulent -

I did my last FFR presentation on Friday night, moving the duties to Emma and Gerard.  Saturday morning, I lounged a little and tidied up th...