Robyn, Angelo and Maria joined us for a Saturday sail.
Robyn and Angelo bought Italian Pizza, sandwiches, salads and lots of wine.
There were no winds so we motored out to the sand bars near Zig Zag and swam and napped. I think I fell asleep on the floatie.
About 4, we went out for a short sail and returned about 6 for supper and sunset.
Sailed back around 9 ish and I slept at the dock.
Saturday, August 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frostbite No 1
It was quite a windy day for a race. Shawn and Nathalie were available. We set out to sail, first with a reefed main and then a reefed jib...
-
It was an interesting week at the club. Came down on Friday to help Sylvie if she needed to haul out Tara II. Had supper with the gang. Sat...
-
I had an uneventful Haul-out at 12:30, single-handed. Fuel and pumpout. I helped Eric with pump-out, fueling and winterizing his engine. ...



No comments:
Post a Comment