Friday, May 24, 2024

FFR race with Rachel, Chiheb, Daniel and Nathan

First FFR. 

I finished my Drone course and met Rachel at Guy Metro.

Rachel's first real race.  Other races were very slow and seemed like something other than a race.

Chiheb's first race ever.  He helmed

Daniil and Nathan were pickups at the lawn.  Nathon was from Polytech.

We had an okay start - not bad. We were at the port end with Esmerelda

Had problems finding the windward mark.  We veered way off course and lost time.  Chiheb was not focused on steering for speed.

We finished second to last.  

Had a BBQ of Bevette and salads and Nutella shells.

Had a fabulous moon rise at 10:15.  One of the best I have ever seen.


We got back to the club and the doors were locked and my card did not work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...