Sunday, May 26, 2024

Valois bay for the night and a single handed sail to Baie-D'Urfé and back.

After the commissioning day events, Jason, Mike and Kelly were supposed to party but they still needed to show up so set out to anchor for the night.  

I motored to Valois Bay and anchored east of the lighthouse.  I was not hungry enough I had the extra Barvette instead of the pork chop.  I had downloaded some Netflix but ended up going to bed early.

The next morning was nice, but the planes seemed very low.



I did a zero carbon departure to the gut, going around the south cardinal and sailed to Baie-D'Urfé and then back to the club.

It was supposed to rain hard on Monday, so I gave Bellum a good wash and filled her water tanks.

I was heading home and Jason offered me a beer - who could resist.  

I biked home, stopping at Arkavan for some stuff and came home and decided not to go see the cine club to see "Do the Right Think".  

Make my pork chop and update my log.  

Monday's sailing with Rachel was cancelled - weather not permitting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...