Saturday, July 25, 2026

Soulanges



I did my Yoga in the morning at the club and did a pump-out and refuelled the diesel.


Natalie and I met at 1PM and motored to Point Aux Cascades.  I went via Windmill Point.

The winds were very light, so we were not too interested in the Ishkoodah Regatta.  About 80% of the boats DNF.



Wind forecast


Ishkoodah results

Ishkoodah race fleet



Ishkoodah mark

















Sunday, we left earlier to make Natalie’s tee-off time.  Current in the seaway was 2.5 knots. Going took 3 1/2 hours; returning took 1 3'4 hour


The tour boat was at the club, so I took a tour of Dorval from 4 to 5:30







No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone to Dorval Island overnight

After returning from Soulanges, I lingered around the pool and club, took out the garbage, dried out the floaties,  at 8 pm, I set off for D...