Thursday, August 8, 2024

Eric, granny and family


At 8:30, Eric sent me a message about sailing after two weeks of influenza.  

Catherine had also texted me asking to race

I was going to work on the bimini but decided to take them out since I was going to be gone the next week and granny would be back to England by then.

He arrived at 10 and I gave the dinghy tow and transducer to Shipwright and we sailed with an east wind to the gut and tacked around in great winds.  We returned through the gut, dropped the anchor swam and returned to the club where I installed the primary anchors for the bimini and rechecked the bimini fittings.  Put the bimini back in the locker as it was supposed to rain 50mm tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...