Saturday, August 10, 2024

Redline return

Saturday was a sewing day for the new Bimini and other stuff.

On Saturday evening MLM was to drive me to Galop to help Norm bring Redline back to Montreal so that he could handle the flood from Hurricane Debbie.  The club had a tree that fell on the power lines to Forbe.

Just before leaving, I realized that Shipwright would not have power when they were starting work, so I rapidly moved Bellum to the service dock before leaving for Gallop.

The trip was uneventful.  It was cold.  We anchored at Coteau Landing, a first for Norm.  We raced back through Beaharnois locks Monday morning to get back for 3PM.

Shipwright had started removing the wet core

I stayed at the club to do a maintenance class with Ricard.

For some reason, the dry locker had filled with an inch of rotten water.  I cleaned the locker.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...