Tuesday, August 27, 2024

No race on Genisis

I had a meeting about a brochure at the Royal.  I biked there.  They wanted me to take more photos of the club facilities.

Biked to PCYC, and had a drink with Bruce and his friends.  Winds died about 5.

The race was cancelled at about 5:30.  Had a beer on Genisis.  Six boats from PCYC and Royal went out and had an informal race in nice light winds.  Pissed at RC.  

I didn't feel like racing but afterwards, I missed going out.

Had supper at the club, and bought a pitcher for the crew.

It started to drizzle and a large yellow rain system was coming in so I asked Joseph to drive me back to Monkland, leaving the bike at PCYC.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...