I couldn't figure out how to turn off the water intake valve, so we didn't crank the engine much to avoid waterlogging it.
The valve was plastic, and I did not want to force it.
At about 1:30, I helped Chris depart her dock with a friend aboard.
I departed shortly afterward.
I tried to sail around the lighthouse, but the wind was too quirky, so I motored to the gut and sailed to Dowkers and back to the Sandbar, where I saw Fugu approaching the Disidence and Zig-Zag rafted up.
Mike, Ed and I went for a swim in 22-degree waters.
Some asked if there was a chairman aboard, and I was, so I called a board meeting.
Just the boys participated. We adjourned and moved to cognac.
About 6ish, we decided to start the BBQ, but Dissidence's anchor was drifting into one foot of water. We broke up the raft-up, and I reanchored, and everyone else returned to Dorval.
I BBQed my steak and slept peacefully.



No comments:
Post a Comment