Friday, September 4, 2026

Single handed to Dowkers - NOT, sail iwth Miland and Marius

I drive to the club on Friday afternoon.  I was going to drop stuff off at the locker, but I did not, to avoid rush hour. I did bring groceries from Akhavan for the raft-up party on Saturday.

I was going to sail out to spend the night at anchor.  I offered to drive Darla to the airport, but she declined.  Good thing. Traffic at Dorval sounded pretty bad.

Milan and Marius asked if I was going out; I told them I was planning to spend the night.  I thought about it and decided to take them out and sleep at the dock.


We sailed to the gut and onward to Baie d'Urfie.  On the return RUN, we had some beer.  They said they were 18.  We got back to the dock.  They declined to dock BELLUM.





The boat was fast with the 155 headsail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

GNS Fall Series - Labour Day with John and Mark

I got up at about 8:30, had a quick breakfast, weighed anchor, and motored to PCYC. John and Mark joined at 10, and we departed to race.  Wi...