I biked to the club and took off shortly after Redline departed.
| Biked to the club |
I anchored at Grand Anse. It was cold for mid-September. I didn't bring my down comforter or electric blanket.
| -4 in the morning |
![]() |
| Sunrise over Montreal |
The next morning, I did a zero-carbon departure to PCYC to pick up Carole. I arrived at 12:15 and chatted with Richard and Andre. Andre was recovering from melanoma and was doing fine. The last time I saw him was when he brought his C&C 30 back to PCYC in 2024. link
We chatted a lot, especially Richard, He had an audience. Last time Carole was on BELLUM was August 10th, 2025
Carole came at 2:15, and we chatted with Richard for another hour before departing for an easy sail around the lake without any direction, returning at 7:30, just as it was getting dark.
We BBQ'd on the PCYC lawn and then joined John McGuiness's 60th birthday party at the club.
Carole went home about 12:30, and I slept at the dock.

No comments:
Post a Comment