Tuesday, May 29, 2018

GNS 1 R2

I biked in and helped Norm install the genny on Redline

Rod and Norm came at 5PM and we motored out in very light winds, not sure if there will be a race.

We towed Peter on RSL 5 to the race area and waited as the fleet assembled.  Winds came up and we had a great race.  Came in 8th out of 14.  Norm helmed.





The wind died on the way back, the wind died and when we tried to start the engine, it did not turn over.  Turned out to be a broken crimp on the starter solenoid.  Shorted it and motored back to the club.  They did not have enough sandwiches so Norm and I went to Scores for Gourmet chicken burgers.

I fixed the broken crimp and slept aboard and did some work including a valve lash on Bellum.

Biked back and had lunch at 77 Sunset with Shana.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clogged Primary fuel filter

Primary Filter Chris drove me down to the club with boat stuff for his launch and to resolve my Yanmar problems. We launched Flow Control wi...