Sunday, May 26, 2019

Commissioning Day and windy sail with Chris

Saturday night we had the commissioning day celebrations followed by lobster dinner.



After closing the bar, I stayed overnight and the next morning I worked on tidying the locker and boat and had breakfast with Audrey aboard Bellum.

I helped Naomie do an oil change and Chris and I went out for a sail in good winds. Jimmy was washing inside his boat and Audrey was preparing her mast for the season.

Nice sail, departed at 2 and got back about 7 in 12-15 knots of shifty winds.  Supper at Falafel St. Jacques.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...