Friday, June 7, 2024

FFR cancelled - I was supposed to be on RC.

 Milan and Sasha could not make it tonight and I had a provisionary crew - Andreanne who could not, so I volunteered to be on RC with Rod and Mark.

I had a drone class downtown and it was raining so I took the BMW instead of the bike.  We finished early so I got to the club earlier than expected.  Most decided the weather was too wet and windy.  I thought it was okay.  The race was cancelled.  I bought my stuff to the boat and saw a party on Esmeralla so I joined them. 

The party finished at 9.  The rain did not materialize.  Nice rainbow.  I decided to sleep aboard.

Internet on Harbour was intermittent.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...