Thursday, June 27, 2024

Slow Dancer II with 7

Winds were supposed to be 16 gusting 23.  Brian was asking if I could crew.  I told him we were three.  He was also 3 but more competitive and wanted more ballast. Daniil came to make 4.  Peter, Brian, Dale, Daniil, Scarlett, Maud and me were there.

My crew decided to join Slow Dancer II.  The winds never died.  

Exciting start when Breakaway was barging and Ad-Lib let him in but it was wild.

 The race lasted 45 minutes.  We were fast.  

Scarlett, Maud, Dale and I stayed for supper.


I slept aboard.  Been there since Wednesday - returning from Champlain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...