Saturday, June 8, 2024

Sylvie




This morning I was walking on the lawn and saw a pair of scissors on the gravel near the lockers.

They were expensive and looked like the ones Sylvie had.  I texted a picture of it to her, hoping it was no so I could keep it.  They were her's.  She had been looking for them.



Sail Past was cancelled due to wind and rain.  Eve had cancelled due to rain. Jimmy declined.  Helen was coming with bagels and lox but cancelled since the event was cancelled.

Sylvie and I decided to go sailing.  Departed about noon, had a great sail in strong and highly oscillating winds.  Came back on a broad reach at 7.8 knots.  The depth gauge was working much better.

We saw the QC shark championships at BYC.


I stayed around trying to clean the cockpit.  Wind and rain were spotty and I did not want to stay for Sail Past supper so I took the bus home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...