Thursday, June 13, 2024

Race S2 R4 with Claire and Scarlett - Abandoned

 Maud had a meeting and could not make it on time.

I moved the boat to the sheer legs to work on the Windex.  A power boat - MONA was blocking the sheer legs.  David and Mark helped me move Mona.

I placed Bellum to the sheer leg when Claire came and helped with the boat at the sheer legs.  Decided to epoxy the Windex. But I did not.  Just more rigging tape.

Claire tried to help me get off the boat to the high dock at the sheer legs.  I hurt a rib and my right arm - again.

Scarlett showed up late and we motored to the race course.  

Winds died.  We were last.  The race was cancelled due to a lack of wind.  

We sailed back on a run.  Supper on the balcony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...