Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Darla, Shedon and Jade

Darla called me, telling me the weather was nice.  She wanted to take her son and GF sailing.

I had to deliver cheques to Leslie, so on a hot day I picked up my bike from Rachel, and rode to Rona to return plumbing hardware, I was going to take the EXO, but I decided to bike the 25 KM to Leslie in 40 degree with humidex.  

Came back to the club at 5 and there was no wind, so we motored to the sandbars and swam and had a 7-layer dip and Ranch dip with chips and double lime Buds.


After some swimming and the wind picked up at sunset, we hauled anchor and had a nice sail back.

The race was cancelled due to lack of wind.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...