Sunday, July 21, 2024

Nautical Meet UP

I packed up the dinghy and towed her to Valois Bay for a meet-up.

Dingy worked okay.  Torqeedo was fine.

After anchoring, I tested its holding, the dinghy painter got caught in the propeller shaft.  I was able to unwrap it and safe the rope.  The shaft does not seem as "light" to turn by hand as previously.

Meet Up was not so interesting.  

I returned to the club to leave the dinghy behind.  The dinghy got swapped - floor board broke.  Some more tabs became undone.

I hung around the club, chatting with Sylvie and Denise and picked up the Dingy Tow from Nick and Heather.  They refused to accept the 80 for their help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...