Saturday, July 6, 2024

Ignore the squall warning

I removed the floorboards, deep-cleaning the bilges and other difficult-to-reach areas under the fridge and behind the batteries.  Nasty work.





 At 4PM, I set sail to spend the night at anchor.  The VHF gave a squall warning.  I was going to ignore it.  Shelby passed by telling me about the squall warning.  Okay, I turned back.  I passed the word to Liam who was heading out.  


Squall building up


Tied down at the dock.  Liam came back too.

There were a few drops of rain and not a noticeable amount of wind.

Had supper at the club with the gang. Slept aboard and the next morning I took drone shots of the tennis and pool

Supper with the gang

I rode downtown to visit Musee MAC and MaCord and came home.  35km on the bike.  It was hot in the apartment.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...