Saturday, July 20, 2024

Maud Cup - NOT

 In the morning it was honking 16-19 steady.  I had cancelled Yoga.  


Bought the No. 3 for the boat but the winds were from the stern so I did not change the sail and decided to cancel my participation. 

I went to help Chaos change head sail but he decided to cancel too.  Seems his smallest sail is a 145.

Apparently, 5 boats raced. Lasted just over an hour.





It was honking.




Fixed the broken screw on the windlass, fixed the cleat clew on the sail foot and Paul from Coast Guard Aux did a boat inspection and I passed with flying colours.







Inspection sticker 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Systems check with Chiheb and Brian

Norm bought me an 8 HP Johnson/  Saturday Brian came up from Vermont.  Chieb came helped prepare BELLUM for her big adventure. Set up new ch...