Monday, October 10, 2016

Frostbite 5 and 6 with Norm

I reconfirmed with Norm and Chris for the Thanksgiving Monday morning frostbite.

Chris said he was staying up North.  (thanks for letting me know ahead chris)

We tried to get other crew but to no avail.  The forecast for Monday morning was 3 degrees.  I was not eager to go but Norm seemed eager so we went.  I dropped by the office to pick up some parts and went to the club.

Races were very pleasant with somewhat shifty winds.

We went out for a nice sail before returning to the club.

We tried a new approach using a longer stern line. Result was a fender that popped up and the hull got scratched by a chain shackle on the dock.

We came in 13th out of 18 and 15th out of 18



I hung around and met Andre to gas up his Hunter.

Then I gave Audrey a lift home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Prizegiving 2023

Prize giving photos