Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday with Natalia

I had a rough week with Bell and with my new home network.  I was up to 3AM rebuilding my network.  I needed a break.  Called Natalia up and she also had a rough week to, so we went off at 1PM to sail. Good winds of 10 to 12 knots of winds.


We sailed the lake and came back to anchor just outside the club with zero engines.  I lit the BBQ and started cooking chikon thighs, martian brains, and spuds, but the winds and waves at Marler's were too much, so we pulled anchor and docked and tried to BBQ at the dock.  Winds were still too strong and we ended up cooking on the stove.  Chris drops in on us aboard without knocking.

Natalia went home and I chatted with Veronica and Erin and then slept aboard. It was cold, I had the electric heater.  At 3, I turned the heater off and it never came back on again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...