Leila and I went out sailing in fluky light winds. We would have shifts of 180 degrees.
The weather was a little cool compared to what we have been used to, but it was not so bad as long as we were not shaded by the sails. We anchored near Elixar and swam and then circled the lake once more.
Delicious supper at Punjab Palace.
Picked up Lynda at YUL afterwards.
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frostbite Norm, Scarlett and Maud.
The crew met at 8:45 and set sail to the Frostbite race. We tried to put up the main, but one sail tie was still attached, tightly knotted t...
-
It was an interesting week at the club. Came down on Friday to help Sylvie if she needed to haul out Tara II. Had supper with the gang. Sat...
-
I had an uneventful Haul-out at 12:30, single-handed. Fuel and pumpout. I helped Eric with pump-out, fueling and winterizing his engine. ...





No comments:
Post a Comment