Saturday, September 22, 2018

Late afternoon sail with Manon

I went to the PCYC fleamarket and bought out the tables.... geez..

The big items I bought were a Link-10 and a second Magma Trailmate BBQ.  Got to compete with Redline!

I tried to get some tickets for the Mechoui. Janet took down my phone number, but the waiting list was rather long.
















Manon was supposed to come out with me Saturday at 2:30 but it was too cold.  We agreed she would come down later for a drink.

I installed the BBQ and cleaned up the locker and other boat work.  Also made a hatch cover for the V-berth.

Talisman went out for an hour sail and then took down the sails.  I guess their season is finished.







Manon showed up about 3:30 and I decided we'd go out for a sail.  She was cold. 

We motored to the gut in a west wind, sailed with the headsail to Beaconsfield and back but we were too early for the sunset.  My miscalculation and her comfort.  It was cold.  Got her a blanket.  She had not sailed for four years.

We did see the sunset and the moon from the cockpit of Bellum. 

Supper was country pork chop with rosemary and mayonnaise preceded with Jameson and Three Crimes.  It was preceded by Jameson.

She left at about 9:20 ish and took care of her cat.

I slept aboard with the new shade for the V-Berth hatch.  Sept until 8 AM.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Clogged Primary fuel filter

Primary Filter Chris drove me down to the club with boat stuff for his launch and to resolve my Yanmar problems. We launched Flow Control wi...