Monday, October 2, 2023

Overnight and daysail

Monday afternoon, I biked to Abra to get a better sonalert for my engine alarm and biked to the club at 5:30 to set sail in light winds. 

The whole week was supposed to be 24-28 C.

I anchored east of the lighthouse.



The night was windy - 18-10 knots.  The next morning I saw 13 knots.  I set off with a reefed jib to Pointe Claire when the winds calmed and I shoke out the reef.  I had thoughts of leaving Bellum at PCYC for tomorrow's sail with Shana.  But PCYC never returned my call to reserve a dock so I sailedback to the Royal.  Installed the new Sonalert for engine alarm.  Now it is louder.

I biked back for lunch with Shana and a massage with Katleen.  I decided not to return to the club until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...