Thursday, July 27, 2017

Quck sail with Daniele


I got up and tried to work at the club.  I tidy up the car and locker a bit.

I tried to help Rob fix a repeater to help Hynes wifi.

Daniele decided to come sailing before picking up MF and Alain from London.

We emptied the sail locker and I tightened the shaft packing and throttle cable friction. There was over 6 liters of water in the bilge in two hours of motoring.

After tightening the packing I took some thermal pictures of the shaft.  No warm spots

We sailed on just the jib to Baie d'urfie and back to the club.  About half way between the gut and the club it started to drizzle and we motored back to the dock.

Daniele and I rinsed down the boat and she went to the airport and I drove to the office to write this blog.




nice easy sail with just the jib




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Prizegiving 2023

Prize giving photos