Sunday, August 27, 2017

Anchored for the night

We went out to anchor after the Sperry Party. We did not stay for supper.  We baptized the Rocna Vulcan.

We had spaghetti at the anchor, enjoying the sunset.

There were no winds.

In fact, Sunday was supposed to be 1 knot of winds so Mark cancelled the corporate meeting we had planned on Bellum for Sunday.



New Rocna Vulcan




Someone shot this of Bellum at anchor on Sunday morning


We went to Laval to look at furniture for the apartment and then MEC to buy some bike parts.  Then I biked to Chris' to pick up my car and then to the apartment to check out the repairs and make my bed so I could sleep at home for the first time in a month.

Afterwards, I went out for supper with Mark at La Taj for Indian food.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prizegiving 2023

Prize giving photos