Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday Race - NOT

Kevin cancels due to stomach bug.

Through Audrey, Andrio agrees to come, but cancels because he does not have sailing clothes in the car.

Bob cancels in last minute due to last minute family obligations

I called Nathalie to see if it was okay for just the two of us.  She invited her daughter, Emmie.

Cycling to get the ebike fixed and then to the club.  As I arrived, Brian asked if I could take an extra crew member Pierre.  I accepted.  What a mistake.  Pierre has owned a Laser 1 for three years, but had no ideas about sailing or basic physics.  And pretty much zero English.  And he was always in the way.  I cancelled our participation in the race and we went sailing.  Nice sailing. Emmie was groggy because of the seasick medication she had taken.

Nice sail, good docking

Biked back home to tidy up the locker tomorrow morning.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...