Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday race with Nathalie and Kevin

There were risks of thunderstorm.  It was hot.

I went to PCYC to help Dave work on his Atomic IV. We got the carburetor out.  He will have it cleaned and is waiting for parts from Moyer

I drove to the club, Nathalie and Kevin joined us for a 20 minute race.  Wind were about  steady 7 knots. Storm clouds and rain were present over Pointe Claire but we only got a little drizzle.  Bill told me that we were supposed to start with PHRF. He lied.  Pierre Farmer told us there was a course change.  False.

The race lasted 24 minute.  We came in 10 out 12.  It was fast and crowded.  I was very accident adverse, with this crew and recent encounter with Capricorn.

Thunderstorms never came.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...