Sunday, October 13, 2019

Frostbite III

Chris, Norm and I went out at 9AM in nice crisp blue sky morning for the Frostbite.

Winds were very light and we only had the 135 with no spinnaker.

We did the first circuit and could not make it to the mark in the second circuit.  We abandon the race.

We sucked.  I think I am going to buy a cruising boat or take up golf.

Nice sail upwind and down wind back to the club.









Chris painted boat name on his cradle and I took the dinghy around Dorval Island to drain the 915 watt battery to about half.  It was at 35 percent.

I helped Norm fold his head sail.  He went home.

The weather was very nice so I decided to go out for the night for Thanksgiving.  Bob helped me depart in a south wind. See the next blog entry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...