Sunday, October 13, 2019

Thanksgiving at Grand Anse

I left the dock with some help from Bob in a south wind.

Had a nice easy sail to Grand Anse, nice evening.  Great sunset, awesome full hunter moon.  It was very bright.  Nice evening.  Great sunrise.  Calm morning.  Temperature was 10.  Fairly nice.

Evening sail




Hunter Moon

I sailed for an hour, followed by some drifting and then motored back to the club.
Sunrise

I gassed up, did a big pump out, fixed the missing port spreader end with rigging tape and cleaned up and lubricated main halyard sheave.

Cleaned up the boat and then biked to Access Electronics and did Indian groceries.  Nice bike ride through Bois-de-Liesse Nature Park.  What a nice park.  Then dropped in on Chris to pick up a cake he got for me at Costco.

Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...