Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sailing with Darla and installed battery monitor

Darla came shortly after two with a couple of frozen Grouper fillets. We had some Bud Spritzers and set sail at 4 anchored at Dowkers, BBQ the fish and beans with a roasted garlic that her father used to make. We motored back to make it for 8:30 departure for her to get home before curfew. I slept aboard and Sunday I reorganized the boat and decided to install the Link 10 battery monitor and repostion the Hobbs to the main cabin. It invoved removing two batteries and installing the shunt in the engine compartment and drilling holes starboard of the companionway. It threathened to rain but I did not want to stop. Finally finished about 8:30, too late to come home so slept the fourth night aboard. I had the clubs new pizza for lunch and supper. Quite a good meal. Mondday morning , I washed the deck again, and at 2PM, I cycled to Singh Farm, Access Electronics and Abra and home. So I spent Thursday to Monday aboard. Not bad for May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...