Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Single Handed overnight

I want to the club and helped Redline put up the Genoa and we went out for a 3-hour sail afterwards. 

Later I took Bellum out at 19h20, sailing slowly to the Sandbars and stayed overnight for two days. Zero carbon anchoring 

 On Thursday there were no winds and 28 degrees. Water was 13.2C. 

I did some FFR work at anchor. Friday morning the house batteries were dead. I was testing the new Link 10 to see how low I could take the batteries. I now know. 

The new battery monitor is an amazing instrument that I never appreciated. 

On Friday morning I sailed out to Lord Redding and back to the club in under 7 knots of winds from the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...