Monday, May 24, 2021

No sailing

On Monday, Victoria Day, I drove to the club, met with Janice by bike and went back to the club. 

I was going to go out but the reports of shad flies and Mike's invitation to have supper detoured me. 

I cleaned out the locker of my waxing stuff. Tuesday, I wanted to go out but wind forecasts were discouraging. After an afternoon rain, I saw Redline washing his boat and decided to stay and do likewise.. then waxed the cockpit. I BBQ some chicken legs and went to sleep. 

I woke up at 4:30 to see what I could see of the eclipse. It was somewhat cloudy so I went back to bed. Got up at 7 had cereal for breakfast and started waxing the topside. Did 60 percent of the topside and went to install the new sails on the sharks and then raced home to pick up Shana to tidy up the locker. Very tired and no sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...