Saturday, September 25, 2021

Bike Ride Saturday

After a week of anchoring, Saturday looked windless (it was) I decided to do a good long bike ride to St Eustache - including the ferry between Ile Bizzard and Laval.  Departed late at 11:30, went to Boathouse, Singh Farms, AW on Sources, Entreopt Marine, Marche au Puce.  

The route back was either back home or back to the club.  I did not want to go back through Ile Bizzard so I went through Saint Dorothee which was pretty nice.  Went through the 117 bridge and decided to return to the club so turned right on Gouin and went through the woods in Pierrefonds returning through Sources back to the club at 7:30.  Did 72 km and killed the battery on return to the club.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...