Monday, September 20, 2021

Single handed - Harvest Moon

I caught up on some homework on Monday. I set off at 4 cycling to the club picking up a piece of leather pretending to be a T-bone at Super C.

Winds were quiet all day and were supposed to be better in the evening.  It was.  Sailed in a SE wind to Dowkers.  




Harvest moon
Nice moonrise.

I anchor at 7h30 at Dowkers, grilled the leather with roasted pepper and Miss Vicky.  There were many boats without anchor lights.  We were protected from the south winds.

The forecast was for nice temperature and winds for the next few days.  

Supper was an assortment of leftovers from Lac St Francois




The next morning - Tuesday, I read and studied until about 3, I went out of a nice quick sail down to the sandbars and back to Grand Anse.  Shared the anchorage with Denise




Denise


Sunset from Denise

Wednesday morning I hauled anchor and sailed back to the club to pick up Natalia.  Sailed to a mile before the gut and then motored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...