Thursday, September 30, 2021

Cold September

 

After a cold night at the dock, the weather turned warm about 11 and thought about going out. 

I was helping Sylvie prepare and demast her Tartan. 

Norm was going out and inspired me to go out too but without any Espar.  Just the Origo HEAT PAL and a clay flower pot for the propane stove.

I left the dock at 5:45, motored to the gut and the winds picked up and I pulled the sail and sailed to Grand Anse and anchored in the area of Redline.

The night was not as cold and I actually woke up at 8:30 - pretty late.  I kept the companionway closed, watched the market open and about 10 I came out to see Redline returning to the club.  The forecast said it would get warmer so I waited about an hour and then decided to return to the club where Norm helped me dock - while his lunch was on the BBQ.









Next morning



Redline returning to the club


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...