Thursday, May 12, 2022

Overnight and nice Friday sail

 I hung around the club Thursday and went out for an anchorage just outside the club in very light winds.  Brian was impressed with my navigation, but the water was high.  I was close enough to have access to club wifi.

The next morning, I had a very nice sail in 15 knots of winds, sailing towards Grand Anse and back in time to help Redline launch.

Friday night I slept aboard.

On Saturday did the Bill 96 demonstration.  Came back to the club to bring Air Conditioners back and Diana and Gordon from the airport.

Chris was at the club installing new Ronstan blocks on main sheets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...