Friday, August 12, 2022

Mast Up on Caprice and FFR

I biked to the club a little later than planned to help Peter raise his mast.  But they were not ready and the docks were occupied so I cleaned up a bit.  

Mast went up with a few problems that were eventually fixed with a hammer.  

Several last-minute crew changes were done and in the end, it was Krill, Felix, Natalia, Scott and John, the father of Scott.  John and Scott were really last-minute additions.  John was really amazing at the helm.  

Winds were forecast to be light (about 4 knots, but we got up to 9 and RC extended the windward mark for the second leg.


Supper at the club and we visited Felix's 41-foot power boat.

I slept aboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...