Sunday, July 23, 2023

Overnight at Sand bars before Adult Sailing

Interesting cloud formation

I went our at Sunday evening at 4PM, heading to the sandbars 

Passed OS shortly after I hit a red buoy in the channel.  No marks.

Anchored with Zig-Zag and Fugu.  

I washed the stern of Bellum of the diesel fumes from our Quebec City trip.  

Fugu and Zig-Zag left and I spent the night there.

The next moring, I pulled the old Bruce anchor with the narrow line and motored back to the club for Adult Sailing.

I did the Monday intentsive session and had issues with Pat who could not speak English and later Heather had some issues with me.  

Monday night, I got called to do the Adult Sailing sesson, last minute.  Had the owner of Don't Panic who was good, but quite a Cowboy with the boat, tacking throught the harbour and with the reefed sail for an evening of active sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...