Thursday, July 27, 2023

Rocky overnight at sandbars

After adult sailing, there was not much wind, but the weather looked nice.  The racers went out and I was packing the new anchor and rode away, At 6 I sailed to the Gut in light westernly winds, going around the abandoned lighthouse.  

I had to motor past the Gut due to lack of winds.  I went for a mile and was able to sail, through the race course snapping photos. 












I ended up at the Sandbars in 10 knot west winds.  It was quite a rocky night.  






At 6:30, I sailed back to the club as the winds raised from 8 to 16 knot. 

Did the Adult Sailing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...