Friday, August 21, 2026

FFR not. PCYC sailing, Pirate day Maud Cup not

On Friday, I did one work online and cleaned the Yanmar harness connectors and relay since the starter was not always responsive.  I don’t think it helped.  

At 3pm, winds looked dead so I cancelled the FFR crew and sailed to PCYC, sailing to the gut, bypassing the gut to the north and then decided to motor to PCYC.

I took out 5 PCYC members for a very light wind sail and did a sunset return to the club.  The bought me supper.


Saturday we did the Rum / Pirate race on Adlib, coming in second 


Interesting return when Andrea dropped the main sail instead of the head sail 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FFR not. PCYC sailing, Pirate day Maud Cup not

On Friday, I did one work online and cleaned the Yanmar harness connectors and relay since the starter was not always responsive.  I don’t t...