Thursday, August 20, 2026

Thursday race with Maud, Scarlett and John

Thursday, I drove down to the club in the afternoon.  John was at the gentleman luncheon and I invited him to sail with us.  


I Took the bike to the book Dubuc Optician and waited at PCYC for my appointment since I was very early.  I biked back to the club and Raced with John Scarlett and Maud. The race was cut short to one circuits. Course shortened.  We didn’t know it it was shortened.  

We had supper at the club I shared a loaded Nachos with Maud.  I wasn’t hungry and gad food aboard I wanted to eat.  I didn’t eat the food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FFR not. PCYC sailing, Pirate day Maud Cup not

On Friday, I did one work online and cleaned the Yanmar harness connectors and relay since the starter was not always responsive.  I don’t t...