Thursday, August 20, 2026

Thursday race with Maud, Scarlett and John

Thursday, I drove down to the club in the afternoon.  John was at the gentlemen's luncheon, and I invited him to sail with us.  

I took the bike to the book Dubuc Optician and waited at PCYC for my appointment since I was very early.  I biked back to the club and raced with John Scarlett and Maud. The race was cut short to one circuit. Course shortened.  We didn’t know it was shortened. But the flag indicated 2, which is the shortened course.

We didn't even show up on the scoring sheets, even though we got a horn at the finish line.  I didn't care.

We had supper at the club. I shared a loaded Nachos with Maud.  I wasn’t hungry and had food aboard I wanted to eat.  I didn't eat that food. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

GNS Fall Series - Labour Day with John and Mark

I got up at about 8:30, had a quick breakfast, weighed anchor, and motored to PCYC. John and Mark joined at 10, and we departed to race.  Wi...