Friday, August 7, 2026

Friday Fun Race - NOT

Alex called and asked me to move my boat from PCYC since the J24's were coming in. I took the bus and Exo to the club and sailed back.  I had a problem with their Optis coming out of the harbour with me.


I sailed back to the club.


John, Shawn, Natalie L and Catherine from Persecco came out to race. Upon leaving the harbour, the RC returned, saying there was no wind and the race was cancelled.

We continued to have a great sail into the darkness and returned at 9:15, with the kitchen closed.

RC sucks.

,

From Tufino Blue



good enough to race, but NOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final GNS fall series with Chloe and Norm - NOT - No RC

I got up at 7:30 at the PCYC dock, and there was wind. I had breakfast, flew the Mavric Mini drone, and changed two sets of propellers. Prop...