Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Stitch with Isabella



Stitch has not been too good for finding crew. Only Isabella came, and she seemed "complicated.

I went to the storage locker to put away the anchor and get some stuff for the boat, but mostly to empty the car and bring the camera back to the club for the White event.  

I offered to pick up Isabella in Little Burgundy.  We drove to the club, sailed and chatted, a lot about her family.  She is an artist and a photographer.

We departed at 1PM and I dropped her off at PCYC and walked her to the 211 bus stop.

I sailed to Dowkers and spent a very pleasant night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WindMill Point Long Distance Race

Paul, Natalie D and I did the Wind Mill Point long-distance race with the J24. I had hesitation between the 150 and 135 headsail.  At the la...