Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Meet up with Aissam and Salim



The weather looked good, but there was a chance of rain in the afternoon.  Joe saw thunderstorms and cancelled, saying it was too dangerous.

We agreed to start a little earlier at 10 instead of 11, which was a good thing.

We sailed from the club channel to Baie d'Urfé and returned. After the gut, storm clouds were maturing.  Soon I decided to start the engine and made it to the dock about 10 minutes before the rain at 2:15.

All was perfect.






Somerled called with the estimates for the brakes, and by 2PM, it was ready.  

My plan was to go anchor to watch the Perseid showers with the new moon, but the forecast was for showers or rain.

I sat around in the boat until 4, when I decided to go pick up the car and go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet up with Aissam and Salim

The weather looked good, but there was a chance of rain in the afternoon.  Joe saw thunderstorms and cancelled, saying it was too dangerous....