I had to remove the baby stay as it was interfering with the 150 tacking.
The 150 had developed a rip in the anti-chafe with the spreader and tended to get caught on the port spreader.
It did not take me long to pass Seascan, and I sailed most of the course without passing any other competitors.
After PCYC, Fugu retired, and SeaScan was motoring back, so I called in that the three of us were retiring.
During the race, there were some arguments from PCYC on the VHF. They complained that our race course was interfering with their J24 regatta. They asked what buoys we were using, but RC did not have the race course. Pierre came on, saying that we were professional racers and would not interfere with their regatta. Later, post-race, I suggested to Luc that he send tomorrow's Wind
Mill Point course to Frank at PCYC, and he said loudly, "The lake is big, and he won't do it." I shut up.
Later that evening, we had the White Gala. I think I had too much sun and was probably dehydrated. I spent the night aboard BELLUM
No comments:
Post a Comment