On Tuesday, I drove to the club.
Norm and I towed Luka's new Nonsuch to PCYC using BELLUM. Pretty uneventful.
Maud and Natalie had a great race into the sunset.
Came in 18th.
Maud and I ended up at Ye Old Orchard for supper.
I slept aboard at the dock, and the next morning had coffee in the clubhouse, had a good chat with Alex, then made bacon and eggs on BELLUM and sailed south, then back, then to Dowkers, arriving in the early afternoon. Wednesday was supposed to be a south wind followed by a thunderstorm in the afternoon.
I was tired and told Maud I was cancelling the Thursday race due to rain and fatigue.
On Wednesday morning, I weighed anchor and sailed back to the club in an easy south wind, doing 3 1/2 knots. I biked back home, then to a Yoga class where the storm had passed, and then back home.


No comments:
Post a Comment